Monday, February 27, 2012

Korean artist Min Lee

The moment I found out about the Korean artist Min Lee I knew that the day when I will buy one of her pins will come.
Here it is... the most beautiful porcelain pin I have ever had. When I am not wearing it I am continuosly gazing at it while working. She always looks at me straight in the eyes.
With this long hair I cannot stop thinking that she resembles me a little bit.
You know how smitten I am with mini portraits!
The pin came with a wonderful note and with some delicious tea that I drank togehter with my fiance.

기분이 좋아요!감사합니다!

Miss Min Lee thank you so much!
The delicate and refined details of your work never cease to amaze me.

If you want to see more of her pins you can visit her etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. I love her work! and your choice is so so pretty! enjoy it to the full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me discover this amazing artist :)
    By the way, my latest blog post is about your lovely work.. hope you don't mind that I used a few pics from your blog&shop. I just thought it was nice to share your creations, they're so beautiful! :D
    here's the link http://mijbilcreatures.blogspot.com/2012/02/artisans-i-love-alina-from-hanaletters.html

    hugs,

    Mij

    ReplyDelete