Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fox mood { 여우 기분 }

Finally designed a fox head! I have been thinking about it since forever.

I have been working all week to these foxes and my yet unfinished Viktor helped a lot, he was picking colors and giving me advice on thread, very busy.
We were able to create 13 foxes (one necklace and 12 pins), phew, we worked really hard.

Moody Viktor

make a gif

Actual Viktor and the necklace


The pins





Fresh week tomorrow!
I have some new ideas itching.
Cannot wait to get started!
And finish the first headbands.
Busy week.

8 comments:

  1. i love the fox alina. how adorable.have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for always coming Veronica!! <3 you too, have a wonderful week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your foxies!! Adorable work <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO precious!! Love them. You are getting better and better I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you Amy!!! you are so sweet!!! :D

    ReplyDelete